- 100g black beans or kidney beans, drained and rinse with water
- 2 tablespoons capsicum, seeds removed and flesh cut into small cubes
- 1 tablespoon fresh ricotta
- 1 whole-grain tortilla
- 20g baby spinach leaves
Toasted Chilli Black Bean, Spinach and Cheese Tortilla
These speedy toasted tortillas will be ready in just 10 minutes.
It’s this easy
- Put the beans in a bowl and coarsely mash with a fork, add capsicum and ricotta and mix well.
- Preheat a sandwich press.
- Spread the mixture on half of the the tortilla, top with spinach leaves.
- Fold in half, place in the sandwich press and toast until golden.
- Serve on a plate with some extra spinach leaves.
- Sprinkle with your favourite hot chilli sauce.