- 3x 250g punnets cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- ½ red onion, remove ends and papery skin then finely chopped
- Pinch of caster sugar
Spicy Roast Tomato Salsa
This salsa is bursting with flavour, add to any meal, breakfast, lunch or dinner.
It’s this easy
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a large baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
- Place the tomatoes on the tray in a single layer. If you can, turn them cut side up as this will help them cook better.
- Bake for 30 minutes until soft and lightly browned.
- Set the tomatoes aside to cool.
- Mix tomatoes, onions, sugar in a bowl with pepper and a small amount of salt.
- Turn up the heat and add some fresh chopped red chilli.