- ½ cup parsley leaves
- ½ cup basil leaves
- 1 bunch chives
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Make any dish zing with this delicious sauce. Especially great with seafood, vegetables and pasta.
It’s this easy
- Finely chop the herbs with a knife or use a stick blender or food processor.
- Add the olive oil and lemon juice and stir them all together.
- For lemony flavour finely grate the zest of the lemon to add to the salsa verde, you can also add some chopped baby capers for extra zing.