- 1 cup wholemeal pasta, cooked
- 95g can salmon in spring water, drained and flaked with a fork
- 1 cup broccoli, cut into small florets and steamed until tender
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
Salmon and Pasta Salad
Make a few portions of these ahead of time to grab for lunch on your way out the door. At $2.90 per serve you can’t beat it for value and convenience!
It’s this easy
- Combine pasta, salmon and broccoli.
- Whisk lemon juice and olive oil together with a fork.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Add some chopped parsley for extra flavour.