- 250g dried rigatoni pasta
- 25g butter, diced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 200g Swiss brown mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 4 flat mushrooms, cut into quarters
- 60g baby rocket
- 60g Goat’s cheese, crumbled
Mushroom, rocket and goats cheese salad
If you're in the mood for something savoury then this pasta, packed full of mushrooms and cheese will really hit the spot
It’s this easy
- Cook pasta according to the directions on the packet.
- Meanwhile heat the butter and half of the oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Cook the mushrooms in the pan for about 7 minutes or until golden and tender.
- Add cooked pasta to the frying pan and toss to combine.
- Turn off heat and add the rocket and goat’s cheese.
- Place on a plate or in a bowl to serve.
- Add a clove of garlic for an extra flavour boost. If you really want to spice it up add some chilli flakes and dried oregano too.