- 4 flour tortillas
- 1 ½ cups iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1/3 cup reduced fat tasty cheese, grated
- 125g cherry tomato, cut into quarters
- 1 small avocado, remove seed and skin and thinly slice flesh
- 1 ⅓ cups shredded cooked chicken
Mexican Chicken Wrap
You'll have lunch all wrapped up in no time with these Mexican chicken wraps.
It’s this easy
- Place tortilla on a plate.
- Place lettuce in a line along the centre of the tortilla. Top with cheese, tomato, avocado and chicken.
- Roll up tightly to enclose filling.
- Top with taco sauce before rolling wrap.