- 4x 200g lamb rump steaks
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 4 naan breads, warmed
- 2 tomatoes, roughly cut up into cubes
- 1 red onion, remove ends and paper skin then cut in half and thinly sliced
- 1 cup Greek-style yoghurt
Lamb Tikka Flatbreads
Ready in 10 minutes, these flatbread lamb tikka are sure to be a winner dinner.
It’s this easy
- Heat oil in a fry pan over a medium heat. Add the lamb and cook, turning, for 6-7 minutes or until cooked to how you like it. Place on a plate and set aside for 3 minutes before slicing thinly.
- Place naan breads on a plate, top with lamb, tomato, red onion and mint, drizzle with yoghurt.
- Brush lamb with tikka masala or tandoori paste, you could also sprinkle with fresh mint leaves.