- 2 slices wholegrain bread
- 1 teaspoon butter, softened
- ¼ avocado, stone and skin removed, mash the flesh with a fork
- 2 tablespoons cottage cheese
- Handful of baby spinach leaves
- 1 slice cheddar cheese
Quick and easy, enjoy this green jaffle any time of the day.
It’s this easy
- Spread the bread with butter
- Spread the unbuttered side with avocado, top with cheese, cottage cheese, spinach and some pepper
- Place the other piece of bread on top, unbuttered side on the toppings
- Place in sandwich press and cook for 2-3 minutes until toasted and golden brown
- Cut in half to serve
- Add some chopped jalapeno for extra fire.