- 1 large eggplant, sliced
- 4 medium zucchini, sliced
- 12 button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 red capsicum, seeds removed, cut into quarters
- 4 wholemeal pita breads
- ½ cup tomato pizza sauce
- 1 cup cottage cheese
Chargrilled Vegetable Pizza
Quicker and healthier than home delivery these pizzas are a winner.
It’s this easy
- Cook eggplant, zucchini, mushroom on a grill or BBQ until charred and tender.
- Remove skin from blackened red capsicum and cut into strips.
- Spread pita breads with pizza sauce, top with vegetable and cottage cheese.
- Bake 200°C for 10- 15 minutes, or until the base is crips and cheese browned.
- Sprinkle basil leaves on the pizza when serving.