- 500g brussels sprouts
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
Brussels Sprouts Slaw
Classic slaw with a modern twist
It’s this easy
- Trim base of Brussel sprouts, cut in half, place cut side down on the chopping board and finely slice.
- Whisk oil, vinegar, maple syrup and mustard together.
- Pour dressing over slaw and mix well.
- Add chopped parsley and sliced spring onions. You could also add toasted cranberries and toasted slivered almonds.