- 2 cups basil leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, remove ends and papery skin
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- ½ finely grated parmesan
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
Take any dish to new heights with a dollop of this delicious sauce. Great added to eggs, sandwiches, pasta, salads, meat or fish dishes. You can even serve it as a dip.
It’s this easy
- Place all ingredients except the olive oil into the food processor, and blend until chopped.
- While the food processor is still running add the olive oil in a thin stream until everything is well combined.
- For extra toasty flavour roast the pine nuts in the oven or in a fry pan until golden brown before adding to the pesto.