- 4 whole-grain rolls, split in half
- 600g premium mince
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- Lettuce leaves
- Sauce such as chipotle mayo
Basic beef burgers
You can’t go past a basic burger for a quick easy meal, beef it up with lots of extra salad veggies.
It’s this easy
- Preheat the BBQ or frying pan on a medium-high heat. If you don’t have a BBQ or frying pan you can cook the burgers in the oven or on a sandwich press.
- Using clean hands shape the mince into burger patties, sprinkle with pepper and small amount of salt and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Cook the patties for 5 minutes on each side until cooked through.
- Meanwhile warm or toast the rolls.
- Assemble the burgers and eat.
- Try adding some extra savoury flavour to your burger patties with some, dried oregano, finely chopped onion and a splash for Worcestershire sauce.