- 4 large potatoes
- 185g can tuna in oil, drained, tuna broken up with a fork
- 1 corn cob, cut kernels off with a knife
- 1 avocado, remove seed and skin and cut flesh into small cubes
- 1 cup tasty cheese, grated
Baked Jacket Potatoes
Prepare these ahead of time then pop them in the oven for a quick and hearty dinner.
It’s this easy
- Prick potatoes with a fork, place in a 200°c oven and roast for 45 minutes until soft.
- Cut potatoes in half and scoop out the flesh. You may need to wait until the potatoes cool down a little.
- Break the potato flesh up with a fork, add tuna, avocado and corn and mix together.
- Spoon back into potato jackets, sprinkle with cheese and a small amount of salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15- 20 minutes until golden.
- Sprinkle with chopped chives.