- 3 avocados, stone and skin removed
- 2 limes
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 small red onion, remove ends and papery skin then chopped
- Salt and pepper
Add some spark to any meal, breakfast, lunch or dinner with this quick and easy salsa.
It’s this easy
- Dice the avocado flesh.
- Place in a bowl with onion, lime juice, pepper and a small amount of salt. Stir it up.
- Great with fish, meat, chicken, tacos, toast, sandwiches or as a dip.
- Add some chopped coriander for extra favour. Spice it up by adding some tobasco sauce.