- ½ cup caesar dressing
- 3 bunches asparagus
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 eggs
- 100g baby rocket
Asparagus and Potato Salad
A filling and tasty salad that can be enjoyed any night of the week
It’s this easy
- Bring a pot of water to a strong simmer over a medium heat. Add the eggs gently to the pot and cook for 6 minutes, remove eggs from water. Peel eggs and cut in half.
- Place potatoes in a pot of cold water and bring to the boil over a high heat. Simmer for 12 minutes or until tender. Drain, rinse in cold water and set aside to cool. Thickly slice or halve potatoes and toss with dressing.
- Coat asparagus with oil and sprinkle with pepper and a small amount of salt. Heat barbeque plate on medium and cook asparagus for 1-2 minutes until tender.
- Arrange the potatoes, asparagus, rocket on a plate. Top with eggs.
- Sprinkle salad with chopped chives and baby capers. You could also try topping with barbequed prosciutto pieces.