- 2x large wholemeal Lebanese Bread
- 400g can diced tomatoes with basil and oregano
- 200g Swiss brown mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup grated mozzarella
- 1 red capsicum, core and seeds removed, slice flesh
- 40g baby rocket
4-step meat free pizza
Tastier, healthier and better value than the takeaway version
It’s this easy
- Preheat oven to 240°c. Place 2 baking trays into oven.
- Mash the tomatoes in a bowl with a fork. Spoon into the bread.
- Top the bread with mushrooms, capsicum and cheese.
- Slide pizzas onto the hot tray, bake in the oven for 10 minutes until the cheese has melted and the bases are crisp.
- If you have some baking paper place pizza on te paper and slip the baking paper with the pizza onto the hot tray. This will save you washing up! Serve pizza with a side of green salad.