- 2 chicken breasts, butterflied (split in half by cutting 3/4 of the way through the middle and spread out flat)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 whole-grain burger buns or bread rolls, cut in half
- ½ packet fresh beetroot, sliced
- Bag of Thai style mixed salad with dressing
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
15-minute Thai Chicken Burger
These $4.50 tasty Thai chicken burgers will be on your dinner table in no time.
It’s this easy
- In a small bowl mix together garlic, pepper and a small amount of salt and oil, spread over the chicken.
- Heat a grill or frying pan on a medium-high heat and cook the chicken until cooked through. If you don’t have a BBQ or frying pan you can even cook the burgers in the oven or on a sandwich press.
- Meanwhile toast the burger buns. You could also warm them in the microwave if you don’t want them toasted.
- Mix the salad and dressing in a bowl and gently toss.
- Assemble the burgers and enjoy. Any remaining salad can be served on the side.