- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 500g chicken thigh fillets, cut into rough cubes
- 500g frozen, mixed vegetables
- 1 tablespoon reduced salt soy sauce
- 1x 450g packet cooked brown rice
15-Minute Sesame Chicken
Ready in 15 minutes, this the perfect busy weeknight dinner.
It’s this easy
- Heat oil in a large frying pan or wok over a medium- high heat. Add chicken and cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring, until brown on all sides.
- Add vegetables and cook, stirring until tender.
- Remove from heat and add soy sauce.
- Heat rice as per the packet instructions.
- Place rice in 4 bowls and top with stir fry.
- Speed up the cooking time by covering the pan with a lid or some foil when the vegetables are cooking.
- Add some minced garlic when cooking the chicken. You could also try sprinkling on some chilli flakes a drizzle of sesame oil and adding some lime wedges when serving.