- 8 eggs
- 1 tomato, cut into 1cm pieces
- 1 red capsicum, seeds removed, diced
- ⅓ cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 cup baby spinach and rocket mix
- 4 slices multigrain bread, toasted
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
10-Minute Breakfast Bruschetta
Bright and colourful, did you know this is pronounced ‘broo-sketta’?
It’s this easy
- Simmer water, add eggs and cook for 5 minutes.
- While the eggs cook get a bowl of iced water to put the eggs in when the 5 minutes is up.
- Combine tomato, capsicum, basil and spinach/rocket.
- When eggs are cool gently tap the shell on the bench so that the shell breaks and gently peel it off. Cut eggs in half.
- Top the toast with tomato, eggs and drizzle over some olive oil.